PDA

View Full Version : CLIMAVENETA NECS/B0352 Compressor is not working, Circuit 1&2 start-up timeout

adamski
01-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Hi Guys, I have a problem with Climaveneta Necs/B0352.

1. I switched on the unit
2. First Fan attempted to turn on and after about 5 seconds stopped and I saw Alarm 251 on the W3000 Compact
3. Then it was the same with circuit 2 and i had Alarm 252

Alarm 251 Circuit 1 start-up timeout Possible start-up attempt with no ***** in circuit 1.

Alarm 252 Circuit 2 start-up timeout "as above, for circuit 2.

When I manually turn on compressor it goes to 33 bars on delivery side and turn off.

What do You think, What is the cause of these alarms? At the moment i can't check if there is refrigerant because i don't have recovery station.

NoNickName
01-07-2012, 10:57 AM
You forgot a shut off valve closed, or nitrogen in the system.

adamski
01-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks for Your reply.
So in Your opinion there is refrigernat, yes?
In relation to shut-off valve, should i close it using user interface or manually?
Could You tell me more about nitrogen in the compressor? How can i check nitrogen in the system?

goshen
02-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Hi
what we are trying to tell you here is that the units controller doesnt see any pressure change in the low transducer,you should have a ref tech check the unit ,attemting to run the unit with no ***** will harm your comps !!
is this a new unit or a old one??

NoNickName
02-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Thanks for Your reply.
So in Your opinion there is refrigerant, yes?
In relation to shut-off valve, should i close it using user interface or manually?
Could You tell me more about nitrogen in the compressor? How can i check nitrogen in the system?

Ok, stop there before anyone gets hurt or the chiller fails, and call a refrigeration engineer.

adamski
02-07-2012, 09:47 AM
It's quite new unit- 2008
In this week i will have a recovery station