PDA

View Full Version : automatic charging recovery machine

simon@parker
27-06-2012, 04:49 PM
Hi guys
my company has just purchased and had delivered a Texa konfort 760R bus vehicle charging and recovery unit with a vacume pump fitted but the are no set up instructions as in how to initially put R134a into the machine how to use nitrogen with it how to connect a gas bottle to it if you have to in fact there is very little technical info with the dam thing is there anyone who can help by sending me or posting on here diagrams or instructions your help would be very much appreciated

simon :)

install monkey
27-06-2012, 07:05 PM
posh kit- is it spider proof??
cant find any instructions-found uk contact info
Postal Address
Eclipse Automotive Technology Ltd
Eclipse House
Granary Wharf
Wetmore Road
Burton on Trent
DE14 1DU
United Kingdom

Email Eclipse
sales(at)eclipse-tech.co.uk (javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('nbjmup+tbmftAfdmjqtf.ufdi/dp/vl');)

Telephone
Lo-call: 08454 66 66 99
Int'l: +44 1283 249810
Sales: Option 1
Tech Support: Option 2
Customer Services: Option 3

Fax
Lo-call fax: 08454 66 59 86
Int'l: +44 1283 536 320

simon@parker
27-06-2012, 07:13 PM
cheers mate i will email you the manual i have as i know you collect them :) its not much use though :)

install monkey
27-06-2012, 07:16 PM
still waiting for your old vac pump as you definatly dont need it now u got a posh machine with a built in vac pump and gas analyser!!:)

simon@parker
27-06-2012, 07:19 PM
but i have no idea how the dam thing works lmao so i need it :)

install monkey
27-06-2012, 08:11 PM
http://youtu.be/rmYUlGUN-T0
found this-vid- if this actor can operate it then u dont need a manual- it just needs a spider with its 2079 to connect to the system and select the type of bus and press go! haha

Tayters
27-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Mean piece of kit.

If it's anything like the types I've used (Robinair) the database should hold charge info so you can select the correct vehicle and let it do its thing.
Oil and UV dye is normally added manually when the circuit is under vacuum.
No option with OFN. Leak testing is done when the system is under vacuum and the machine will wait a preset time to see if the vacuum rises or not to complete a leak test.
To add refrigerant you will need to put the machine into some sort of revovery mode and suck in some fresh refrigerant.
No instructions? Has your boss been down Peckham Market? My old garage got the sales guy in to run through how to use our old machines but even they came with some paperwork.

Cheers,
Andy.

install monkey
27-06-2012, 08:42 PM
think of all the r22 you can reclaim out of them 134a systems-ur gonna be loaded!! :D

MikeHolm
27-06-2012, 11:23 PM
still waiting for your old vac pump as you definatly dont need it now u got a posh machine with a built in vac pump and gas analyser!!:)

If simon has a POSh machine, does that mean he must keep the sun to his left leaving his house? (Ohoh, too much beer alert)