PDA

View Full Version : Supermarket refrigeration installation companys in California

MattSellick
09-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Firstly hello to everyone,

I am currently looking into applying for a Work Visa and would like to contact several company's to see if they may be interested in sponsoring my visa and employing me over my time in America.

I work for Austral Refrigeration in Brisbane, Australia. I am part of the install side of the company and am looking for some advice on company's i should look at getting into touch with that are in the same line of work. Perhaps from someone who has lived/worked there themselves.

I enjoy supermarket refrigeration, although i am also open to larger commercial refrigeration. I am aware of Hussmann as they are our competitors in Australia.

I now have 6 years experience on the install side of things, which has included both new stores and refurbished stores. Several months of which i were working for the service side of the company on-call.

Thanks for your time!

joe magee
09-06-2012, 03:58 PM
I worked at Source Refrigeration, I worked with an Aussie and a Kiwi in California. They have branches throughout the country. They are always hiring. Check out Sourcerefrigeration.com.