PDA

View Full Version : carrier fridge unit millenium?

cadwaladr
05-04-2012, 10:34 PM
does anyone have any info on this unit,it looks very similar to a phoenix ultra i think its a uk only unit a tie up with boc/nitrogen although there is no nitrogen equipment on it anymore.any help appreciated.

66ddmicro
19-04-2012, 03:25 PM
I was involved in wiring up and commissioning these units when new. It was a Safeway project and wiring designed by Jamie Reeves of Carrier. All hand drawn diagrams, but under it all it's just a TR1000. With the addition of Liquid Nitrogen and could be run on just TR1000, Just Nitrogen or both. When new the engines also ran on LPG. What do you want to know. Should have all the drawings here somewhere but I did have a clear out a while ago.

djbe
19-04-2012, 08:11 PM
I was waiting for someone to answer this out of curiosity having never heard of it. Looks like you have a good 'un there cadwaladr.

cadwaladr
20-04-2012, 12:01 AM
well i will get to repair this maybe tomorrow its strange cos there is no nitrogen,no fittings its just badged up the problem i have is what are the belts that go to the electric motor because they are not there along with the tensioner but hopefully will get this tomorrow from the guy who supplied the trailer.

cadwaladr
30-04-2012, 11:54 PM
got the tensioner and a electric motor as you say its a tm1000 does it only have one belt between motor and clutch?

cadwaladr
02-05-2012, 09:25 PM
I was involved in wiring up and commissioning these units when new. It was a Safeway project and wiring designed by Jamie Reeves of Carrier. All hand drawn diagrams, but under it all it's just a TR1000. With the addition of Liquid Nitrogen and could be run on just TR1000, Just Nitrogen or both. When new the engines also ran on LPG. What do you want to know. Should have all the drawings here somewhere but I did have a clear out a while ago.could do with a diagram for this beast as i said before no nitro anywhere on this thing got the motor in it today and as soon as you switch onto electric and it goes to run it blows the supply trip,disconnect the ancillary connections at the electric motor she runs but no evap fans these wires seem to go to a box with six large capacitors? any help greatly appreciated.