PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, from Toronto Canada

daveyboy44
24-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Relatively New to the trade(2nd year apprentice), had some trouble understanding things like subcooling and super heat off the bat. Explanations by Gary and others on this site have really taken me from just having numbers for subcooling and superheat to actually understanding what is happening inside the system. I've been kind of a lurker in the background lately and decided finally to register and possibly start a thread about Geothermal heat pumps... I'm having some major issues at a building because the system is leaking water under ground... we are constantly having to fill system back up... anyways, I'm going to do a search I bet I'll find something !

Anyways, hope I am welcome :) Thanks for everything you guys do. You make my life a lot easier. I am showing up some of the 4th and 5th year apprentices because of knowledge I am gaining directly from these forums.

MikeHolm
24-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Welcome dude, we have a heatpump part of the AC forum so no need to start a new one. Oh.... and get out the backhoe if you want to stop the leak:D

Brian_UK
24-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Hi Daveyboy and a warm welcome to the forum.

Hope that you enjoy your new trade and also the forum.

edit:

If you want to use the backhoe for something more fun try this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KJNQdOclVo