PDA

View Full Version : Women and TV HELP!!!!!!!!!

cold.man
19-11-2011, 10:30 PM
This X factor the wife is watching is doing my swede in

Christmas movies all day

Barr f****ing humbug

then sh****ty come dancing now its the X factor

HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!

I feel like putting hot pins in my eyes

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS I WORK HARD ALL WEEK THEN GET TREATED LIKE THIS!!!

thats it im getting my head down on the sofa balls to this !!!!!!!!!

install monkey
19-11-2011, 10:42 PM
coldman have u thought of trading ur misses in for a newer model??

Brian_UK
19-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Don't have that problem at all, wife can't stand those shows either.

Shame really, 'cos I still go fishing.

MikeHolm
19-11-2011, 10:52 PM
Mine takes the dogs to agility shows and i go on RE

install monkey
19-11-2011, 10:56 PM
so is this mrs holms or mike"austin powers"holm???? as they both have a good technical knowledge- i think mrs holm is more technical haha

Mine takes the dogs to agility shows and i go on RE

MikeHolm
19-11-2011, 11:02 PM
OHH, i've got the power, austin!!!

MikeHolm
19-11-2011, 11:04 PM
The mrs is out with one dog as we speak and will be home with more bloody ribbons, need to build a new room.

install monkey
19-11-2011, 11:42 PM
mike-ur gonna have to stop sending her out on service calls-your gonna go out of buisness! she's fixing everything!haha

The mrs is out with one dog as we speak and will be home with more bloody ribbons, need to build a new room.

MikeHolm
19-11-2011, 11:45 PM
She brings in the money, i sit on RE with the dog at my feet and ....I think i put a pic of the beer....in my hand.

Ahhh, what a life:D

SeanB
20-11-2011, 06:40 PM
What is this thing "TV" you are talking about? Got rid of mine a while ago, all useless adverts and crappy shows anyhow. Got tuner card for PC, and use it maybe a half hour a week if I want to watch news not on Internet, or watch a show.

install monkey
20-11-2011, 06:55 PM
sean there are some benefits of having a TV , that yes there is a lot of crappy tv but it also works in your favour,because u can ignore her whilst watching the adverts!!! haha

frank
20-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Mine goes in the back room doing the ironing while watching Coro, X factor, Britains got talent etc etc on catch up.....means she's not asking what I'm up to or where I am....

TV....great invention :D

install monkey
20-11-2011, 08:29 PM
frank how long did it take to train her how to do that?

Mine goes in the back room doing the ironing while watching Coro, X factor, Britains got talent etc etc on catch up.....means she's not asking what I'm up to or where I am....

TV....great invention :D

cold.man
20-11-2011, 08:38 PM
(wife) washing, ironing, f****ing etc
the missus dindnt like that one!!!!!!!!
i wish my missus did the ironing she does none of the above!!!!!
she is a good cook though but are dishwasher broke down she had a new one the same day dindnt even wait for me to get someone to look at it.

install monkey
20-11-2011, 08:42 PM
my dishwasher is broke too, shes in bed now-haha

(wife) washing, ironing, f****ing etc
the missus dindnt like that one!!!!!!!!
i wish my missus did the ironing she does none of the above!!!!!
she is a good cook though but are dishwasher broke down she had a new one the same day dindnt even wait for me to get someone to look at it.

MikeHolm
20-11-2011, 09:04 PM
I'm afraid that my job, wahhhh (the dishes)

frank
20-11-2011, 09:08 PM
frank how long did it take to train her how to do that?
40 years mate .....lol

install monkey
20-11-2011, 09:13 PM
after 40 yrs of training thats all she'll be good at!haha, is theyre any training companies who do obedience classes for women- like a bootcamp style classes,if so thats an early christmas prezzie!!haha

40 years mate .....lol

frank
20-11-2011, 09:41 PM
after 40 yrs of training thats all she'll be good at!haha, is theyre any training companies who do obedience classes for women- like a bootcamp style classes,if so thats an early christmas prezzie!!haha
Here you go mate....the ideal present for her for Christmas..lol
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1416511644/multipscleroa-21

http://www.mymultiplesclerosis.co.uk/interesting-documentary/obedientwives.html

install monkey
20-11-2011, 09:53 PM
my pocket money wont stretch to buying that book,and paying for delivery,because she has me bank card!!! can i cash in some of my rep points or them green squares haha

Here you go mate....the ideal present for her for Christmas..lol
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1416511644/multipscleroa-21

http://www.mymultiplesclerosis.co.uk/interesting-documentary/obedientwives.html

Magoo
21-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Here its cooking shows, everyman and his dog fronts a cooking program. Totally sick of them. So got a second TV for her from indoors.

mikeref
21-11-2011, 04:01 AM
Ditched the free to air channels as there is too many adds. 10 mins movie then 5 mins of adds. Moved over to satellite eleven years ago but now that is getting just as bad. Magoo has the idea, him and her TV's. Oh, and the other half likes "Law and order" or any show that involves romance :rolleyes:.

Greengrocer
06-01-2012, 06:08 PM
I had this problem a few years ago.
We've now got 6 frigging TV's & 4 PC's!!!

1 TV in the lounge with a MAC connected to it which I don't use cos that's where the Mrs & daughter watch all the Junk TV & Orange faced women from orange county - or whatever the hell it's called.
1 TV in the kitchen which is where I have to retreat to in the early evenings - it's also near a supply of vino & has door to garage so I can have a fag now & then.
1 TV & laptop in my office in an upstairs bedroom - TV only gets used occassionaly when I work at home during the day or when I'm am surfing the net in the evening.
1 TV in our bedroom. Amaizingly I get to see most of what I want on that one because when the Mrs comes to bed it's to sleep!!
1 TV & Mac in my sons room who uses it as a 3rd monitor for his shoot em up PC / web games!! He's an out of work Games Designer (BSC Hons & can't get a job anywhere!).
1 TV & laptop in my daughters room. This TV doesn't get used because it needs an aerial cable running into the room from the loft. I'd happily do this but not until I can see the carpet!!!! No amount of bribary has any effect on getting my daughter to tidy her room. Anyway she uses her laptop to watch most of what she wants in her room.

So, according to my calculations to keep your sanity & a family of 4 together & prevent them from fighting over what to watch and what to with their spare time you need 1 PC & 1.5 TV's per person per houshold.

Christ, its the same at meal times. No one is in at the same time of day or wants to each the same thing as anyone else!!

frank
06-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Oh, and the other half likes "Law and order" or any show that involves romance :rolleyes:.
Just got back to the UK from a nice Christmas/New Year break in the Caribbean, where the only channels on the TV were either from the US or Puerto Rico. I timed the programme then the ad break in the middle, which seems to be on a loop (drives you crazy)....6.6 minutes programme, 3.5 minutes ads......

I think after that, I'd rather watch paint dry....

How do our friends on the other side of the pond cope with TV like that?? :rolleyes:

install monkey
06-01-2012, 08:21 PM
are you sure u didnt fix kompulsa's toshiba compressor and sell some soft drawn pipe

Just got back to the UK from a nice Christmas/New Year break in the Caribbean, where the only channels on the TV were either from the US or Puerto Rico. I timed the programme then the ad break in the middle, which seems to be on a loop (drives you crazy)....6.6 minutes programme, 3.5 minutes ads......

I think after that, I'd rather watch paint dry....

How do our friends on the other side of the pond cope with TV like that?? :rolleyes:

frank
06-01-2012, 08:25 PM
Copper prices are quite high at the moment.....

stufus
06-01-2012, 09:40 PM
HAHA
I wonder how that's working how that episode is going??
Cheers
Stu

are you sure u didnt fix kompulsa's toshiba compressor and sell some soft drawn pipe

MikeHolm
06-01-2012, 10:02 PM
He is on HVAC talk a bit (maybe I shouldn't speak dem words).........

I'm down to one channel. Our equiv to BBC but with ads. So not much TV watching going on. Wife is busy training dogs so she doesn't care either.

MikeHolm
06-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Bloody h**l, I just got roped into seeing "Mary Bloody Poppins" the bloody musical tonight. I can't get no relief.....

stufus
06-01-2012, 10:30 PM
See if you can get a butchers up her dress when she's flying around with her umbrella.I believe her under carriage is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Cheers
Stu

Bloody h**l, I just got roped into seeing "Mary Bloody Poppins" the bloody musical tonight. I can't get no relief.....

MikeHolm
07-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Actually, it was good. Didn't think it possible. I think her under carriage was made by NASA. she needed fire from them parts to defy gravity.

stufus
07-01-2012, 12:55 PM
He's been turned , never thought I's see the day :o....
I'll be getting on to NASA .Toronto has a problem:)
Right I'm off to fly a kite .
Cheers
Stu

Actually, it was good. Didn't think it possible. I think her under carriage was made by NASA. she needed fire from them parts to defy gravity.