PDA

View Full Version : technical information on a zelio controller..

NZPOMME
16-11-2011, 05:37 AM
Hey, I have a zelio controller on a berluga water chiller, I have no information regarding this controller, What a pain It is Because I cant gain access in to the parameters.

would be very GREATFUL for any help!!

genjua
16-11-2011, 05:44 AM
ZELIO PLC?P?
ZELIO is schneider product which support Modbus protocol and GSM as well.

Software is ZELSOFT i can provide you that software as well and any kind of support you want :)

tell me what do you want to know please mention the part number model number of PLC

NZPOMME
23-11-2011, 06:45 AM
Basically, I have a Berluga Water Chiller and the main Controller (read out controller)is zelio and my boss Cant access any parameters on it... for example ''if its trips out 2 hrs before you can start it again'' we cant check anything on it, Not to sure what make or model it is just zelio controller and he scanned everything but cant get any information on. thanks for your help!

Brian_UK
23-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Is the model here?...
http://www2.schneider-electric.com/sites/corporate/en/products-services/automation-control/products-offer/range-presentation.page?c_filepath=/templatedata/Offer_Presentation/3_Range_Datasheet/data/en/shared/automation_and_control/zelio_control.xml#

If not have a look around the website.

mad fridgie
23-11-2011, 10:51 PM
The berluga, I thought was a slurry ice system.
The zelio may well be password protected.

The developers I think were up in Tauranga

Magoo
24-11-2011, 12:34 AM
Hi MF.
I agree, but I think the developers are from Gisbourne aka Clark ref., the only one I know of around here is at brinks the chicken pluckers.

mad fridgie
24-11-2011, 12:42 AM
Hi MF.
I agree, but I think the developers are from Gisbourne aka Clark ref., the only one I know of around here is at brinks the chicken pluckers.

Hi Magoo,
I think you are right, the right neck of the woods, just the wrong town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!