PDA

View Full Version : Prices Thermoking units

giath
01-11-2011, 10:12 AM
Hello everybod.....
I am a new here , I searched more and more in website about something like this web .So I appreciate your efforts indeed. I live in UAE and work in field of thermoking repairing SB III SR SR+ SL...however,
I need of you to give me promotions in prices and models.....etc in that units.

taffy-boy
01-11-2011, 10:16 AM
you need to phone this sites sales department for prices they sell food and clothes too also on promotion till the end of the week

giath
02-11-2011, 06:52 AM
Do you think that..... thank you taffy-boy

djbe
07-11-2011, 09:59 PM
you need to phone this sites sales department for prices they sell food and clothes too also on promotion till the end of the week

I think you are on the wrong site? Grow up.

djbe
07-11-2011, 10:00 PM
Hello everybod.....
I am a new here , I searched more and more in website about something like this web .So I appreciate your efforts indeed. I live in UAE and work in field of thermoking repairing SB III SR SR+ SL...however,
I need of you to give me promotions in prices and models.....etc in that units.

What exactly are you needing? Can you be more specific?

Regards,
djbe.

giath
08-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Hi DJBE
Recarding to the units that i mentioned above :
I need to provide me for SBIII SR SR+ , SBIIImax,SMX30 and MD 200 all of these these of coures are second hand in position very good and i need to provide me in prices and photos .
this is my e.mail giath2008@hotmail.com
thanks alot

bunter
18-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Hi DJBE
Recarding to the units that i mentioned above :
I need to provide me for SBIII SR SR+ , SBIIImax,SMX30 and MD 200 all of these these of coures are second hand in position very good and i need to provide me in prices and photos .
this is my e.mail giath2008@hotmail.com
thanks alot

Whats your budget?
SBIII's are available between $4-$7k Au + freight.
Truck units vary depending on hours.