PDA

View Full Version : Supra 622 Please Help

BlitzX
27-10-2011, 06:49 PM
Hello everyone. Before I even begin to explain the problem I want to thank you for spending some of your own personal time reading about my problem. You're not getting paid, its your own free time and you're spending it reading about my problem. Bless you.

I have a Carrier Supra 622.

Along the route, a bump was hit. The in cab command just shut off. Someone took off the front of it and wiggled some wires and got it to come back on.

It worked for awhile, after another bump it shut off. Now it will not come on.

An attempt was made to bypass the on/off toggle, it still did not come.

Again thank you for reading and hopefully someone has an idea on what can be wrong!

cadwaladr
27-10-2011, 11:18 PM
check the connections at the battery,there is a small wire attached to the positive terminal.

goshen
28-10-2011, 01:36 PM
Hi
my guess would be to follow all wiring routes,it would seem like you have a loose connection .
good luck

BlitzX
28-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Does anyone have or know how to access a wiring diagram or perhaps how to get my hands on a service manual?

BlitzX
29-10-2011, 06:52 PM
If someone wants to help out, but in private email bigcheesestick2@gmail.com

BlitzX
29-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Theres 2 on/off switches. If the one up top is bad would it make the entire thing turn off including the In-Cab?

The first time it turned off, after securing the wires up top it came back on.

cadwaladr
30-10-2011, 06:35 PM
the one on the top is normally used as an engineer switch so you can turn it off when you see a problem,but yes it has to be on and if its faulty in cab will not work.it sounds like a bad connection have you checked the wiring loom between in cab and unit panel they sometimes rub thru on the truck chassis.

BlitzX
30-10-2011, 08:25 PM
We will be checking that first thing tomorrow morning, thank you very very much.