PDA

View Full Version : Carrier 69NT40 Faults

ltscrash
25-10-2011, 02:54 AM
Having problems with a 60NT40
20 foot Reefer.
On arrival I found the controller board burnt. I replaced the controller , and the reefer started and ran.
The following faults where present.
IA22 Evap Fan safety
AA 67 Humidity Sensor
53 Main voltage Sensor
62 Compressor circuit.
I was unable to clear the fault list.
Next day I was called and the reefer had stopped.
I went to site and found the reefer stopped, with just the alarm light showing, tried to reset but the same.
Faults are
IA 22
AA67
AA68
AA53
IA 62
IA 61
AA54
AA56
AA26
AA54
The supply air reading is at 50 deg C, Return at 29 degree C
Ambient temp is around 28 deg c, Tested the STS 8.07 k Ohms, RTS 9.08K Ohms,
DTS 7.0K Ohms, AMBS 7.0 Kohms.
both IP-EM1 and IP- EM2 are closed.
I am not sure what to check from here , any advise would be greatly appreciated
Regards
Chris
LTS

REEFER CONTR
06-11-2011, 01:23 AM
do you have entered software and configuration for the new controller replacement

Reeferman27
06-11-2011, 05:49 AM
If it is a ML2 or 2i contoller the supply sensor is open circuit, possibly a wire to the controller plug at the rear. All the alarm codes should be printed on a sheet stuck to the front of the panel cover. I would need the exact model number to be sure.

reefermechanic
16-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi Itscrash

your problem solved??

You need still help??

See you

Reefer mechanic

phil Landon
06-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Hi there Itscrash,

try disconnecting the humidity sensor if it is not required and turning off in the configuartion, Put the container thru a P5 sensor check and see if that clears (puts them inactive). The humidity sensors have been known to cause silly alarms to appear. A lot of the shipping companies won't replace them unless the container is needed for humidity controlled cargo. Another thing to try is pull the sensor out of the conatiner and leave them in the ambient atmosphere then carry out a P5 (sensor test)

Like reeferman says above also check the wiring harness as I have had a few where I have had to run new wires as they have been damaged over a period of time..

Hope this helps