PDA

View Full Version : Serap RL20 Vat Controler

dan.wright
20-09-2011, 04:14 AM
im after a service and technical manual for a Serap RL20 milf vat controller, if anytone has any info would be much appreciated.

Jeff Winsor
20-09-2011, 07:18 AM
If you contact Serap directly they will email it to you.
They are very helpful with technical queries, not like a lot.

monkey spanners
20-09-2011, 12:54 PM
What Jeff said!

I have a copy on pdf somewhere but can't find it.

Jon :)

Jeff Winsor
20-09-2011, 03:01 PM
I still have a copy on pdf if you want it emailed.

chillerman2006
20-09-2011, 09:53 PM
im after a service and technical manual for a Serap RL20 milf vat controller, if anytone has any info would be much appreciated.

Definition of milf is - mother i'd like to f**k, cant believe that you guys have manuals on milfing :eek:

please please send me a copy :D any hints an tips - extremely welcome

R's chillerman

monkey spanners
20-09-2011, 10:34 PM
Definition of milf is - mother i'd like to f**k, cant believe that you guys have manuals on milfing :eek:

please please send me a copy :D any hints an tips - extremely welcome

R's chillerman

Found out while posting my milk tank vids on YouTube that "milk tank" is a type of japanese anime about girls with, what in the dairy industry would be refered to as large "bags"

It's an education this Internet thing isn't it :D

Jon

MikeHolm
20-09-2011, 11:52 PM
I was waiting for CM or someone to bring up the MILF thing. Would have been better if it had said "milf fat controller"

mikeref
21-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Found out while posting my milk tank vids on YouTube that "milk tank" is a type of japanese anime about girls with, what in the dairy industry would be refered to as large "bags"

It's an education this Internet thing isn't it :D

Jon Yeh, strange what one stumbles upon at U-Tube. There is a popular 4wd vehicle in Aus that has a name which means something completely different in another language. Not something i can say here :eek: :off topic: