PDA

View Full Version : Axima Chillers

john127
02-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone worked on Axima chillers? That would be able to advise on passwords??

Thanks!

frank
02-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Hi John

Welcome to the forum

I can't say that I'm familiar with this brand of chiller. Does it go by any other name?

install monkey
02-09-2011, 09:14 PM
http://www.axiref.com/axiref-europe/en/SolutionsServices/
good luck-couldnt find any info

chillerman2006
02-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone worked on Axima chillers? That would be able to advise on passwords??

Thanks!

Hi John

Cofely are uk agents for axima

I understand not too many being sold though due to price, they are supposed to be good quality though, especially the turbocor unit's which run on there own in house software, free cooling, the dogs danglies, cop's of +10

I would not hold your breath for a password but I will make a call in the morning & see if I can get it

What unit is it ?

R's chillerman

john127
05-09-2011, 10:57 AM
HI,

Thanks for the feed back so far.

The unit is a Axima 1600 Chiller B090-P3C, it is a quality chiller and quite straight forward to work on if you have the passwords. We have the first level password which allows you to reset standard trips, but need the higher level password to reinstae one of the three compressor due to excessive trips.

Tried Cofley who I am told are no longer the agents?? Also tried a contact in Germany at the present to no avail. Persitance I think is required!

Again any help would be appreciated.

Kevin_N
16-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Axima Refrigeration were renamed as Cofely Refrigeration in Germany since 2009.
If a compressor have more then 10 failures in 30 minutes you must reset the compressor and re-cycle the power of the compressor, after you have found the failure.

I don't know who is responsible for the UK. Sorry.