PDA

View Full Version : Fault code Er11? Fujitsu ARTG split ducted a/c

dankly
16-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Hey. Ive got a unit which after being shut off by a simulated power outage, returns an error code ER11 or as its is displayed "00:11 Er" flashing.

I have two other units which restart, flash the same error code for a couple of seconds then return to normal operation.

Fujitsu tech support wont be open till monday and I want to try and fix it on sunday. Its in a bank refurb so can only be done at night or weekends.

If anyone can help that would be awesome..

Cheers

stufus
16-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Have a look here ,It says water level fault
http://errorcodeairconditioning.blogspot.com/2011/06/aux-cassette-duct-ceiling-and-floor.html
Cheers
Stu

Airconking
16-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Communication error between indoor and outdoor unit if memory serves me rite. Indoor board fault last time I had it.

cool_tech
19-07-2011, 12:01 PM
if outdoor isolator is off it can also give this fault. loose cables faulty boards.

costin1
02-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Cmon,... the signal on wired remote controller is 11c, and that is the first thing that apeares at start-up. This is not error.

savoc
07-08-2011, 11:48 PM
i have had 3 units on the same site fail on the same code. Fujitsu came out, they replaced some boards under warranty. I think the service tech had no idea as they replace board after board they even tried to blame it on the wiring. May there is a fault in them? If under warranty let Fujitsu worry about it.