PDA

View Full Version : thermo king v300 pse code

farrefriger
14-03-2011, 08:57 PM
hi there can anyone help me with a v300 max

i am a fridge engineer.and family has a few fridge vans which i look at. i have a v300 max showing pse when you switch on. then after a stort time unit runs for about 5 seconds.can anyone help i guess its a pressure fault but van has not been running when this happens.and there is gas in system.dos anyone have a manual i know how thermo king are about manual but i won t be passing it on only want it to fix my own units

help plz its doin my head in i hate these units its one problem after an other with them

stufus
14-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Found this info elsewhere hope it helps.

PSE is a high pressure alarm caused by the high pressure transducer, it can be as simple as a bad connection on the wiring on the transducer or micro, the best way is to install gauges and check pressures, in relation to the reading on the transducer, press enter key and up arrow for 3 seconds then release this will scroll the information menu, the display will light all segments then show software rev, then refrigerant type , battery voltage, then current HP, you should be able to work out what is wrong from this point wether it is a physical or electrical fault

Cheers
Stu

tony2009
14-03-2011, 11:02 PM
Sounds like you have the later DSR style V300; it would be worth your while to take a look at the service manual for the unit. Let me know your email address and I'll arrange a link for the service manuals to get you organized.
Best regards....

farrefriger
14-03-2011, 11:16 PM
thanks tony

farrellrefrigeration@gmail.com

the van is a 2006 so its not that old so you are more than likely rite about it been a dsr

tony2009
14-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Check your email; any problems, let me know.

farrefriger
15-03-2011, 09:15 PM
ha there any help out there with v300max pse faulty

have checked hp on unit controler its showing 0.also fitted gauges high side found standing pessure 3 bar.have checked wireing to micro all ok. is it transducer or micro???????

is there anyway of bypassing transducer to see if its the cause.

don t want to have to replace board if possible