PDA

View Full Version : AEG Santo Fridge

timn1243
08-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Hello I'm new to this site but hope someone can help me out. I've got an AEG Santo 72343KA which is just over two years old and has been fine until a few days a ago when it decide to work on and off with temp rise up to 15. I called an enginer in and he put the problem down to the PTC, he changed this but after a few hours it was back to its old tricks and the temp started to creep up again has the compressor stopped and didn't seem to fire into life until the engineer came back some 5 hours later and could not find any reason for this. Has anyone had the same kind of problems or any ideas.Tim

sedgy
08-01-2011, 10:31 PM
i timn, yes we have all had this. what you are explaining is a faulty fridge, there could be 50 reasons for this, as you arnt able to do this you need an experianced fridge tec to look at your fridge, it might take him a couple of hours to sort it, maybee he has been already? maybe he thought he had found the problem ? give him time
we have all been in this position its called a learing curve.
sedgy

timn1243
08-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Thanks for that, I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue with the same model fridge and hopefully not turn out to be a very expensive learning curve.

Boglin
22-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Hi, Just wondering did your fridge get fixed? What was the final diagnosis? I'm hoping to short cut the learning curve.