PDA

View Full Version : linde defrost heaters

al
08-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Would anyone have a source for vantis defrost heaters for an 8" well and wall?

No luck with local suppliers.

Thank you

alec

Grizzly
08-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi Al.
I might have completely the "wrong end of the stick!"
But if I do a search for Vantis I come up with United Technologies EG. Carrier.
In the U.K. HRP are their wholesalers.
Do you have an equivalent? They may be able to help?
Cheers Steve.

al
08-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Thanks Steve

Carrier own linde now, been a bitch to get spare parts for a good while, emails to spares at Carrier are ignored, par for the course with this crowd!!

I think climate center in Belfast may have some suitable generics, if not i'll be on to your suggestion;)

Thank you

al

Grizzly
08-12-2010, 09:44 PM
Thanks Steve

Carrier own Linde now, been a bitch to get spare parts for a good while, emails to spares at Carrier are ignored, par for the course with this crowd!!

I think climate center in Belfast may have some suitable generics, if not i'll be on to your suggestion;)

Thank you

al

If you have a template available Al?
I do have details of a company in Cardiff that make heater rods up to your spec!
Been quite useful for some of the aged cold store evaps that I have worked on in the past.
Incidentally i did not realise that Linde had been sold. That makes United Technologies quite large does it not?
Steve.

coolhibby1875
08-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Thanks Steve

Carrier own linde now, been a bitch to get spare parts for a good while, emails to spares at Carrier are ignored, par for the course with this crowd!!

Thank you

al

hi Al, i know that WR in Belfast deal direct with linde, they will be able to help you if your stuck

al
09-12-2010, 06:12 AM
Thank you, didn't think of them.

al