peterwin
10-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Dear Friends,

I have problem with Carrier 30HK high discharge temperature problem as
1. High discharge temperature 90'C
2. High Side pressure 180psi
3. Low side (After TXV) tmperature 4~6'C
4. Low side pressure 60~80psi

Before above found out, there was a low pressure at cut off switch. So, I top up the refrigerant from low pressure switch port which is located near piston which is gone down to negative pressure during operation. After top up it reached to 5psi.

There was different pressure between pressure differential switch point measurement (Negative pressure) and suction pressure gauge display (5psi).

hoodemar
12-11-2010, 06:58 AM
ur refrigerent is r22? so how it can be 90 'C at this pressure? two possibilies: 1. ur temperature sensor defected. 2. there is problem in the compressor. u have to open pistons and u have to check valves, plate and the rest.

Willem V
14-11-2010, 12:19 PM
need more (running) parameters ie superheat and subcooling?, and of its stays running? i think maybe you've less refrigerant or a restriction in the system, but needs more information

peterwin
21-11-2010, 04:22 AM
Thank,

It used R-22 and I measure with calibrated thermometer from discharge pipe. I feel like it was choked in strainer or solenoid valve. Temperature was too much different between condenser inlet and outlet.

Do you have any idea to check the system?