PDA

View Full Version : Online Refrigerant Comparator

SteveCass
16-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Is there an online comparator available/ accessible?

Save me going to the van and rooting about to find one!

Steve

Brian_UK
16-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Google you lazy ..... :D

SteveCass
17-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Yeah, Yeah, tried that!

There was nothing ( that i found).

Steve

cool runings
17-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Is there an online comparator available/ accessible?

Save me going to the van and rooting about to find one!

Steve

Do you have a modern phone.

Apparently there are apps available for phones with comparators and other refrigeration goodies.

All the best

coolrunnings

Gary
17-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Try refrigerants.com

Look under "tech info" "PT charts".

Grizzly
17-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Hi Steve.
If you follow the link below to the IDS (Isceon Refrigerants) website.
You can download all the PT charts you need for each specific refrigerant.
But you need to register first, pretty painless all the same.
Grizzly

http://www.idsrefrigeration.co.uk/

Grizzly
18-10-2010, 06:28 AM
Or even Visit Agas.com.
Grizzly

SteveCass
18-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Do you have a modern phone.

Apparently there are apps available for phones with comparators and other refrigeration goodies.

All the best

coolrunnings

Kind of what got me wondering as the young lad at work has an iPhone and he has found something he uses on that. I have an HTC and i can't find nothing in the Market app for it. Gutted!

Thanks to the rest of you, found a fair useful one at refrigerants.com, nice and straight forward, all on one pdf. Might even try to get it on my phone! :-)

Steve

woolyback
20-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Hello,
There is one for android phones now it's called BITZER PT and better still it's free. for I phone i think there are some better ones.

Slurryman
22-06-2011, 08:37 AM
Hi there,

Also look at www.bock.de (http://www.bock.de)

cheers

cool runings
25-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Kind of what got me wondering as the young lad at work has an iPhone and he has found something he uses on that. I have an HTC and i can't find nothing in the Market app for it. Gutted!

Thanks to the rest of you, found a fair useful one at refrigerants.com, nice and straight forward, all on one pdf. Might even try to get it on my phone! :-)

Steve

Do what my mum does with her phone and a list of phone numbers.

Tape it to the back :)

coolrunnings

RatsPom
26-06-2011, 09:35 PM

Steve

There is an android app from bitzer, to locate from ur phone do a search from the Market Place app type in Bitzer and hey presto a refrigerant info app and compareter,its pretty good with a list of nearly all refrigerants .

oh and its free

monkey spanners
26-06-2011, 11:09 PM
I have the Bitzer app, very usefull!

Jon :-)