PDA

View Full Version : centrifugal YK VSD

serviceman
01-10-2010, 05:33 PM
HEY GUYS
change a vsd and booting the machine has lost phase fault, the machine is k, the root of this failure

goshen
02-10-2010, 05:26 PM
HEY GUYS
change a vsd and booting the machine has lost phase fault, the machine is k, the root of this failure
Hi if i understand your question corectly then you have a fault of lost phase am i correct?
if i am then you should check the connections inputs to the vsd if all is ok then your vsd has a internal problem !
what is the brand of vsd you are using?
what is the voltage ?
good luck:)

serviceman
04-10-2010, 04:22 PM
goshen:
put in operation the motor to check rotation and not start marking phase loss, voltage is 460v, change the connections that would not start thinking through reversed-phase and trigger the switch energizing

goshen
05-10-2010, 09:38 AM
goshen:
put in operation the motor to check rotation and not start marking phase loss, voltage is 460v, change the connections that would not start thinking through reversed-phase and trigger the switch energizing
check your phases, if you want to change rotation do it only at the vsd output!!
it would seem like your monitoring device is reading a phase loss this would be a good point to start from!:D