PDA

View Full Version : open plan air con

andyc425
01-09-2010, 09:46 AM
hey guys im working in a office building with big open plan rooms i have set the dials 19 cooling 20 heating but its coming outat about 16 deg so i turn it up to 21 cooling 22 heating and its coming out 27 degrees im unfamiliar with theses air handling units and the temp seems to fluxuate alot anyway could this be summin to do with sensors in return ducts maybe the sensors are old and not working properly i just cant get the right temp further too that one of the smaller rooms runs of the thermostat in the open plan and as a result is always much warmer or colder any advice theses people are driving me crazy

sedgy
01-09-2010, 12:01 PM
hi andy , tell me is it the millenium stadium you are looking after? if it is , then if you shut the roof you may get a better result , all the best < only kidding < sedgy

frank
01-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Are you saying that the temperature set point on the thermostat is 19C and the air coming out of the air conditioner is 16C?

Tesla
02-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Hi Andy
I think the heating setpoint should be lower than the heating setpoint. Something like cooling 23°C and heating 21°C. So as if the sensor reads lower than 21 the heating will come on and above 23 the cooling will come on.