PDA

View Full Version : GRASSO Design Manual

piewie
19-08-2010, 02:11 PM
In the old days if you worked for Grasso in the industrial design side they would issue you with a large set of notes basically a bible as to how they wanted design to be achieved. It was a really a usefull set of instructions. The last copy I saw was typed and I did get a copy of two sections. I was wondering if anybody else had a copy?

bigsk
21-08-2010, 10:18 AM
dear piewie, could you send your two sections to me? Thanks.

In the old days if you worked for Grasso in the industrial design side they would issue you with a large set of notes basically a bible as to how they wanted design to be achieved. It was a really a usefull set of instructions. The last copy I saw was typed and I did get a copy of two sections. I was wondering if anybody else had a copy?

piewie
21-08-2010, 12:54 PM
I don't have them in a scanned format.

reinco
17-12-2010, 01:33 AM

Hi,.., could you send me a copy of those two sections?

Herman Manru
14-04-2011, 05:21 PM
Hi piewie,
could please send to me also thank you in advance

Brian_UK
14-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi,.., could you send me a copy of those two sections?
ref.reinco@gmail.com

Hi piewie,
could please send to me also at:herman_mechanical@yahoo.com
thank you in advance

Please read post number 3, the OP does not have it in digital format.