PDA

View Full Version : Cold room monitoring in PC

scorpx
11-08-2010, 10:06 AM
Hi all.
I need to monitoring cold room temperatures in PC . Don’t need to control it.I just want to monitoring.
I use ”eliwell” controller in cold rooms. Is there any model of eliwell can allow to monitoring in PC.

chemi-cool
11-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Contact Eliwell for a pc control program.

I'm sure they have one.

you can also ask any company that do programable controllers to make you one and it can override the syster. The existing controllers will be for emergecy and local display of temperature.

nike123
12-08-2010, 05:19 AM
http://www.keystar.co.za/html/televis_systems.html

http://www.eliwell.it/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=279

scorpx
12-08-2010, 07:05 AM
Thanks all...

I fond the eliwell monitoring device. price in Turkey is not low. TELEVİS module is in 750 $ - 1400$ acoording to how many cold room do you watch... Also I need to buy networking module to watch in web-browser...

djurina
16-08-2010, 09:48 PM
hi, maybe you could try to direct webcam on eliwell and remote controll of computer trough logmein.com which is free. I using it for over a year and works fine. You have to login from any computer, smartphone ... and there is your desktop with webcam window

nike123
16-08-2010, 09:55 PM
hi, maybe you could try to direct webcam on eliwell and remote controll of computer trough logmein.com which is free. I using it for over a year and works fine. You have to login from any computer, smartphone ... and there is your desktop with webcam window

Yeah, that is solution. You "only need computer with webcam on permanent internet conection". Something like Televis but not Televis.

Magoo
17-08-2010, 03:05 AM
Carel do a monitoring system, Dixell is another brand as well.

djurina
17-08-2010, 08:22 PM
ok right but old computer from junkyard with ability to run xp (monitor is needed only to set it up) and cheap webcam is enough, only trouble is if no permanent internet is instaled but that's very rare this days