PDA

View Full Version : water cooler

alexb
10-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Hello.
Can anyone give me some plan how to build flow water cooling device by using refrigerator or freezer compressor and other parts.

alexb
24-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Hello everyone.
Is it possible no one can give me some simple plan how to build flow water chiller.I can give some data.Flow is 1.5 l per min.Income temp.of water is about 50 C and should be cooled to 10-20 C in some tank and to circulate by pump back with mentioned flow.Thanks in advance.

sedgy
24-08-2010, 02:28 PM
hi alex , cannot see the flow rate on your thread , but I would scrounge a flash cooler from a local bar < a beer cooler< all the parts you will need are there exept the pump,<so you could test and modify as you go on , sedgy

alexb
24-08-2010, 06:34 PM
hi sedgy,
thanks for your quick replay.Flow rate is 1.5 liter per min.Water which circulates enter in the cooling device with about 50Cdeg. and should be cooled to 10-20 C deg.I thought to use boiler tank (50 l)with some evaporator inside but I'm not sure about all calculations(which compressor,*****,how big condenser,evaporator etc.) so if you have some drawing for similar device with approximate data pls send it to me or some other address where I can see how it looks.I'm not professional in this field,only so far I repaired home fridge/refrigerators but have some request to try to make this device and try to make some money.Thank in advance.alex