PDA

View Full Version : diesel tech

Rafael valenzue
08-08-2010, 03:39 AM
some body out there can tell me the right way to do a pump down to a thermo king sb 111 sr thermo guard up 1v on low side of system do i have to energize some solenoids and where are they located or if some body can lend me or down load the manual for this model thanks for your help;)

malkiaizrod
08-08-2010, 05:57 AM
Hi Rafael,
I send el.sch for sbIII SR Did You receive it?

Rafael valenzue
09-08-2010, 02:28 PM
some body out there can tell me the right way to do a pump down to a thermo king sb 111 sr thermo guard up 1v on low side of system do i have to energize some solenoids and where are they located or if some body can lend me or down load the manual for this model thanks for your help;)

Hi Rafael,
I send el.sch for sbIII SR Did You receive it?
hi malkiaizrod good morning i got your message i am going to look for the schematic you sent me i am going later this afternoon to remove the relay board and send you the picture here is 6:30 morning of monday as soon as i can i'll send this to you thanks

Rafael valenzue
12-08-2010, 03:15 PM
how are malkiaizrod i found your diagram on moday we took the computer be checked it had a problem did'nt have time to check but i got it thanks again i'm wating to see the guy of the trailer and i'm in contact with you as soon as i find out whatever you need if i can give you a hand no problem see you later bye the diagram was with different sender name i didn'put to much attention to the add

carrier_trained
25-08-2010, 05:37 AM
I have always run the unit in high-speed cool, then shut the reciever king valve, til the low side reaches 20"vac. then shut it down.