PDA

View Full Version : hoshizaki icemakers

dougie
29-07-2010, 08:29 PM
i does any one have any idea where i can get hoshizaki technical manuals. i have been on there web site but not very comprehensive manuals

thebigcheese
29-07-2010, 09:34 PM
what makes are you looking for

FEISTY
31-07-2010, 06:14 AM
Hey Dougie. Not sure how the business works in your area but here in U.S. the supply vendors who you purchase your parts and equipment from recognize the value of your loyality. If you attend any of the manufacturer provided training sessions, you normally get a copy of current manual at end of seminar. When I purchase units, I can ask for an up to date copy of tech book. You can also tell them that you are setting up another service truck and need a set of manuals for the new guy. They do have a cash value but are really " courtesy provided " since if you can't figure it out...you don't buy the parts. You can contact Hoshi direct and they will send you current books when you prove you are a legitimate contractor. Hope this helps somewhat. Have a great day.

dougie
01-08-2010, 03:27 PM
hi feisty
thanks for gettin back i will try to contact hoshi

cheers dougie

FEISTY
04-08-2010, 12:08 AM
In case you have a hard time locating the tech guides, yell back and I will try to get you a set. We use 1 for R404a and 1 for R22. I would be glad to mail out the pair.

Rigbee
09-08-2010, 03:41 AM
i have a bunch of stuff on these units, let me know the model i can probably e-mail you something.

dougie
10-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Hi Rigbee
that would be great if you could send me stuff on im and km models all if you can.
best regards
dougie dougiebarnes@msn.com