PDA

View Full Version : not cold enough

tichyt
22-07-2010, 09:38 PM
hi and thanks in advance. recently i have installed x2 12.5kw fujitsu ceiling cassettes. the problem i am having is the client thinks there are not cold enough. i have tired a temp gun and it shows 18 degrees (the same on the controllers).

my second problem is on the second unit. the louvers do not move and can not be changed via the controller. i have checked everything.

any help is most welcomed.

monkey spanners
22-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Make sure you have all the plugs plugged in on the board and i think there may be one behind a little cover?
If this all checks out phone the technical dept of the company you bought them from.

As for 18C not being cold enough you need to replace your customer with one who isn't an idiot...

Andy AC
22-07-2010, 11:05 PM
On thsoe fujitsu's, you have to hold the louvre button in for about 3 seconds to get them to operate - you probably knew that already.
The movement of the louvres on those seems a bit pants compared to other manufacturers.
Sorry, not much help

Andy

back2space
25-08-2010, 07:00 AM
Is the humidity high? THis could make them think they are not cool enough instead the units could be oversized so cycling off too soon.