PDA

View Full Version : Trane CH530 controller

Dennis1977
18-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Hi just new on this site I just to ask about the CH530 control of Trane CDHG-2150 Chiller.

I have visited a district cooling here in Dubai which the client want to commission there chillers (the plant was r not been commission earlier due to the recession here in UAE). The chiller is Trane which mentioned above. My problem is how to configure the CH530 controller? I have work with CVHB, CVHE and CVHF chiller before but the controller is UCP 2. Is there any program to use for the configuration of this controller?

Regards,

goshen
21-07-2010, 07:12 AM
Hi just new on this site I just to ask about the CH530 control of Trane CDHG-2150 Chiller.

I have visited a district cooling here in Dubai which the client want to commission there chillers (the plant was r not been commission earlier due to the recession here in UAE). The chiller is Trane which mentioned above. My problem is how to configure the CH530 controller? I have work with CVHB, CVHE and CVHF chiller before but the controller is UCP 2. Is there any program to use for the configuration of this controller?

Regards,
Hi :
search this site and google for a program called techview-this is what u need
good luck:)

Lowrider
25-07-2010, 01:27 PM
CH520 is also known as UCP3.
U can download Techview from the trane site. you'll need a serial cable to connect to the ch530, a null modemcable.