PDA

View Full Version : Scania Irizar Coach

V70 Turbo
09-07-2010, 03:35 PM
is there anyone here that can help me about filling the air con system with gas please using small gas bottle and gauge set with three pipes red yelow and blue. thanks

Grizzly
09-07-2010, 05:12 PM
is there anyone here that can help me about filling the air con system with gas please using small gas bottle and gauge set with three pipes red yelow and blue. thanks

Ady.
You need to get someone who knows what they are doing.
Because Adding refrigerant (which type?) is only part of it!
Trust me having what you describe above is only a small part of what is required.
Grizzly

Brian_UK
09-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Is it your own coach or a company one?

monkey spanners
10-07-2010, 12:17 AM
You need an F gas ticket now to work on vehicle ac systems. Its no longer a diy thing.

djbe
11-07-2010, 09:46 PM

There are lots of people on here that can help you. I am sure there is someone on here who is local who can help.

They have gas bottles and gauge sets with pretty coloured "pipes".

They even know how to use them:o

Get a life, don't be a cheapskate and get a professional in.:rolleyes:

abbsnowman
12-07-2010, 05:59 AM
This post scares me. I watched a guy with a hose, (with duct tape preventing leak), hooked to the discharge side of a dodge van and other end to a bottle of R134A. I ran over and said, "what in the world are you doing?" He said, "me no gauge. getting hot!" I said, "ok, no problem, just thought you may be doing something stupid. Now I realize it's too late." I went back to work and watched as he became more and more frusterated. It was hilarious. :D

aircon50
26-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Abbsnowman and djbe.... this more than scares me!
The best help here, is to take the gauge manifold set from this amateur, and not let him (or her) ever go near them again.
After nearly 40 years within the industry, I shudder when I read threads like this. I'm not perfect, but please...

abbsnowman
27-07-2010, 07:07 AM
The world is full of idiots. We are simply here to clean up after them!:D