PDA

View Full Version : thermoking v300 single PSE error

shomyx
18-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Hi! I really need service manuals and solution for resolve this problem because no one wont to service this truck unit.Problem probably starts when indoors fans stop to work and lose refrigeration gas R134A. Is there any solution to fix this error because i have information that this failure is possible to fix with making some changes on PCB because this is error related with factory error on this units???

I really need help!!!!

cadwaladr
19-06-2010, 12:11 AM
why are you losing gas,trace and repair the leak.
if its got a micro take it out cover it in petrol and ignite it,then rewire it via an elliwell controller or equivalent,i had a v500,i called it the fridge from hell alas it works perfect now.

vehikool
19-06-2010, 01:50 PM
cadwaladr is quite correct untill you rectify your gas leaks you will not cure your fault, (its proberly cutting out on low gas pressure due to a leak) you can fit an Eliwell or LAE controller plus relays but it will take a few hours to rewire, but do your gas leaks first! you may find its fine then.

BRM
21-06-2010, 03:06 AM
I have worked on a v500 and they are not that easy to repair.
Yes you will need to have the gas leaks fixed first but then as far as the evap fans dropping out - not sure.
does this happen when running on stand by electric or when running off the truck engine?
This may be some part of the issue because from memory the fans run on DC power so the brushs could be worn out but you must check that when the fans stop there is no power to the fans .This could be due to a transformer/rectifier issue but i need more info
brm

shomyx
21-06-2010, 08:39 AM
OK! we put gas in system and there is no more leaking,
fan is fixed (bearings on rotor axis was blocked so we change them), but when engine is running and you want to start fridge on display shows PSE error automatically and cant start. I need more information about rewiring and what to use (schematic diagram of rewiring, what parts to use and else). We suppose that LAE controller is correct. If we need to pay for that information that will be no problem.

shomyx
09-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Please!!! I really need this solution!!!!

abbsnowman
12-07-2010, 06:08 AM
If you send me an email at mark@futureclimates.ca and tell me the unit model, I will send you manual.
NO OTHER REQUESTS FOR MANUALS WILL BE HONORED!!! I just want to help this guy for now.
If you could send me a picture, that would help as sometimes unit numbers are differant in differant countries.
Abbs

shomyx
14-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi abbsnowman! Check mail! Thank You for trying to help me!

Darren Moschell
07-11-2010, 02:57 PM
Hi,
I have a Thermo King V300 refrigeration unit on a Sprinter Van. It is now set up for 200v when in standby. I am told that they can be converted to run standby on 110v with a minor change to the wiring hookup. Can anyone tell me how this is done?
Thanks
Darren

cool_one
10-11-2010, 08:02 PM
OK! we put gas in system and there is no more leaking,
fan is fixed (bearings on rotor axis was blocked so we change them), but when engine is running and you want to start fridge on display shows PSE error automatically and cant start. I need more information about rewiring and what to use (schematic diagram of rewiring, what parts to use and else). We suppose that LAE controller is correct. If we need to pay for that information that will be no problem.

PSE is a high pressure alarm caused by the high pressure transducer, it can be as simple as a bad connection on the wiring on the transducer or micro, the best way is to install gauges and check pressures, in relation to the reading on the transducer, press enter key and up arrow for 3 seconds then release this will scroll the information menu, the display will light all segments then show software rev, then refrigerant type , battery voltage, then current HP, you should be able to work out what is wrong from this point wether it is a physical or electrical fault

cool_one
10-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Hi,
I have a Thermo King V300 refrigeration unit on a Sprinter Van. It is now set up for 200v when in standby. I am told that they can be converted to run standby on 110v with a minor change to the wiring hookup. Can anyone tell me how this is done?
Thanks
Darren

the plusgs in question should be located by the capacitor, but I don't think its that simple, I have nothing to do with 200v and 110v but I assume you will need to change the electric motor to suit the new input, the wiring change will only do the low tension side via the transformer, Abbs maybe able to help a bit more on this as he is stateside and probably has already been asked this question at sometime or another

incar
08-01-2011, 10:47 AM
If you send me an email at mark@futureclimates.ca and tell me the unit model, I will send you manual.
NO OTHER REQUESTS FOR MANUALS WILL BE HONORED!!! I just want to help this guy for now.
If you could send me a picture, that would help as sometimes unit numbers are differant in differant countries.
Abbs
i need manuals, so I will send an email. Thanks.

abbsnowman
08-01-2011, 07:24 PM
;) You have mail

avtorespect
26-03-2011, 07:44 PM
I have the same problem with ThermoKing v100 - but there is no leaking and the gas is 5 bar ???
Help me please

Eoin
29-03-2011, 05:22 PM
PSE High Pressure Sensor Fault 1. This alarm code indicates that the signal from the HP
sensor is outside of the readable range (<0.5 Vdc [at 0
psi] or >4.5 Vdc [at 500 psi]), and that a fault exists
with the high discharge pressure sensor.
2. Inspect for a blocked or dirty condenser coil.
3. Inspect for a faulty High Pressure transducer.
4. Check that pin C4 at connector C-1 on PCB 1 is
connected (check for a pushed pin or loose pin crimp),
not corroded, and is not obstructed by dirt.
5. Observe the continuity between CHT (pin C2,
connector C-1) and the ground bolts.
6. Make sure that the voltage between pins C3 and C4 on
connector C-1 corresponds to the table below.
7. Check for +5 volts at pin C5, connector C-1 on PCB 1.
8. If the problem persists, replace the terminals in the
connectors of the ECM and the transducer.
9. Outside the main harness, connect the transducer
directly to the ECM.

ALARM CODES, THEIR CAUSES AND CORRECTIVE ACTIONS (continued)

Code Cause or Explanation Corrective Action (check in order shown)

Pressure
(PSI)
Output Voltage
(HP-CHT) (V)

130 1.4
180 1.8
200 1.9
300 2.7
450 3.9