PDA

View Full Version : Code 149 on SR II

ZoO
09-06-2010, 02:25 PM
I've got alarm code 149 on an SB210 SR II. The book says its not an assigned code. Does anyone know anything about this?

DaButcher
10-06-2010, 12:53 AM
Straight from the book, I have never seen this alarm

149 ALARM NOT IDENTIFIED
Alarm Type Check

IMPORTANT: This alarm, if present does not affect unit operation. It is an information only alarm. If set, this alarm code may not appear in either the CargoWatch or ServiceWatch Data Loggers.

How Alarm is Set
If an alarm in the alarm queue can not be identified then Alarm Code 149 Alarm Not Identified is set as a Check alarm.

Diagnostic Procedure
Download the ServiceWatch data logger using Wintrac. Review the data using Technician Level to determine the
conditions at the time the alarm was set. Conditions relevant to the alarm are recorded when the alarm is set and
cleared. This data can be very helpful in determining the cause of the alarm.
1. Check and correct other existing alarms.
2. Perform a Cold Start as shown by Service Procedure A07A. Be sure to record programmable setting
before performing the Cold Start and re-program all settings after the Cold Start is completed.
3. If Alarm Code 149 Alarm Not Identified is set, it may not be possible to clear it. If this is the case, consult
the Minneapolis Service Department for instructions on how to proceed.

ZoO
11-06-2010, 02:29 AM
We did the cold start already no help.. Not a TK dealer so I guess I'm SOL.

abbsnowman
11-06-2010, 06:05 AM
I n other words, "we have no idea what the heck causes that alarm so call us and leave a message." LOL