PDA

View Full Version : Dunham Bush, Thermocold Passwords

the rock
04-05-2010, 06:26 PM
hi

i have a thermocold chiller supplied by Dunham bush that as a carel PCO1 controller,
i need a high level password for it
the low level password is 66 does anyone have any higher passwords that i can try

the rock

little turtle
09-05-2010, 06:28 AM
I think u've got the highest level pswd.

Factory parameters: Accessible with the 66 “Factory” password, allow the configuration of all the unit
parameters.
• Super User parameters: Accessible with the 11 “Super User” password, allow the configuration
of the Super User, User and Direct parameters.
• User parameters: Accessible with password 22, allow the configuration of the parameters that typically
can be set by the user (User parameters) and the Direct parameters, consequently relating to the options.
• Direct parameters: Accessible without password, this are used to read the probe measurements and
any data, by any user, without compromising the operation of the unit.

nike123
09-05-2010, 07:50 AM
I think u've got the highest level pswd.

Factory parameters: Accessible with the 66 “Factory” password, allow the configuration of all the unit
parameters.
• Super User parameters: Accessible with the 11 “Super User” password, allow the configuration
of the Super User, User and Direct parameters.
• User parameters: Accessible with password 22, allow the configuration of the parameters that typically
can be set by the user (User parameters) and the Direct parameters, consequently relating to the options.
• Direct parameters: Accessible without password, this are used to read the probe measurements and
any data, by any user, without compromising the operation of the unit.

Those are Carel PCo factory set passwords. However, they may not be set same by manufacturer of equipment.

the rock
09-05-2010, 04:18 PM
thanks for the replies

little turtle i will give the other passwords you mentioned a go and see if i can get any further

i spoke to someone from Carel in Italy and he seems to think that i can not change the set up because of the PLD display thats fitted
he,s going to get back to me with more details (hopefully)

the rock