PDA

View Full Version : carpigiani HOT adjustment?

evltom666
13-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Hello new to this forum but looking for a little help.I am attempting to set up a soft serve for a customer and the ice cream is to soft. The manual states to adjust the HOT setting any idea where this adjustment is and the protocol to setting it? thanks in advance

roger d
28-06-2010, 12:41 PM
special button activation needed for all setponts

Brian_UK
28-06-2010, 11:08 PM
One machine I looked at a long, long time ago had a manual adjustment know on the unit front.

Magoo
29-06-2010, 04:11 AM
The soft delivery of icecream usually means the torque setting to control the drive motor is too light. They have a PC board in control panel that is adjustable. Cannot recall which one is to be adjusted.
Check with the Capo.. web site and down load service info for your particular machine.
the other thing to check is that the client is using the correct softserve pre-mix. Has to have all the correct ingredients to work and serve product, pre-chilled etc, over night.
magoo

carpi man
06-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Please let me know the machine model then i can let you know how to access and adjust. Many Thanks.

solosix
12-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi it is for 191/g/p and 161g/p press and hold the stop and the (>>) button for three sec and release when start flashing. Mow you can use the (>>) button to adjust the consistency between 1-10

I hope this helps