PDA

View Full Version : Trade shows in the UK

mad fridgie
11-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Hi all, i am travelling to the UK end of april/early May, I was wondering if there are any refrig/ac trade shows running during this period.
thanks
Mad F

al
11-04-2010, 10:01 PM
trying to write it off as a business trip??? :D

refrigeratoreng
12-04-2010, 08:01 AM
hii
Take a glance on following info this is all related to Business Services available in New Zealand just click on following link

BidNZ: Business Services available in New Zealand

Business” is the act of being busy. In commercial sense, it is an act of being busy doing some profitable work. In general, it is an organization which provides product or services or ideas to the consumers. Usually, businesses are privately owned, providing services with an intention of earning profit, thereby, creating wealth for the owners.

i hope this will help u

thanks

Grizzly
12-04-2010, 04:25 PM
hii
Take a glance on following info this is all related to Business Services available in New Zealand just click on following link

BidNZ: Business Services available in New Zealand

Business” is the act of being busy. In commercial sense, it is an act of being busy doing some profitable work. In general, it is an organization which provides product or services or ideas to the consumers. Usually, businesses are privately owned, providing services with an intention of earning profit, thereby, creating wealth for the owners.

i hope this will help u

thanks

I think you need to read Mad fridgie's post again my friend.
As they say in our part of the world, "I think you have the wrong end of the Stick"!
What part of the U.K. are you intending to visit mad fridgie?

mad fridgie
12-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Hi Al & grizzly.
Pure business trip (apart from seeing the relatives in the north west)
I am flying into and out of London.
I am coming to gather information.
I have developed a new technology "Boost", and need to know if it is feasable for the UK/european markets. (what profits all want, power prices, common sizes of equipment that "Boost" can be connected to) I hoping to introduce my self to manufactures/wholesalers of commercial refrigeration equipment. If there was a trade show, it may help as there is nothing worse than cold calling.
I have jacked up a couple of meetings, so far.
One that I need to find a contact name for is J&E Hall, I have just found out that they also manufacture light commercial gear (I thought they were just industrial "Hallscrew")

Grizzly
12-04-2010, 10:23 PM
Hi Mad fridgie.
I used to work for J&E Hall and am not sure that they ever produced the type of Equipment, that you may be looking for?
Here is a link to their existing range.

http://www.halltherm.com/

Also are you aware that they are now part of the Daikin Group?
Good Luck Grizzly.

mad fridgie
12-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Hi Mad fridgie.
I used to work for J&E Hall and am not sure that they ever produced the type of Equipment, that you may be looking for?
Here is a link to their existing range.

http://www.halltherm.com/

Also are you aware that they are now part of the Daikin Group?
Good Luck Grizzly.
Thanks Grizzly, I used to work for APV, went to the factory about 13years ago (dartford?) I think I dealt with Tony Payne (I heard he was retired)
Had A look at there web sit, it seems they make commercial condensing units (or may import).
I did not know they were part of the Daikin Group, I presume you mean Daikin out of Japan
cheers
Mad

Silhouette
14-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Hi Mad fridgie,
Check out Space Engineering Services web site, they produce packs etc for the supermarkets.

cadwaladr
15-04-2010, 12:44 AM
if your in the north west contact me and i will show you around will look into the shows,got a friend who works for j+e ,pm me and i will tell you his name he is on facebook.