PDA

View Full Version : what is the properties of R134a?

ArERaIN
31-03-2010, 03:42 PM
What is the properties of R134a refrigerant...could everyone there explain it..:)

multisync
31-03-2010, 08:40 PM
In your hand It's a cold clear liquid, then it's a gas -then it's gone..

Toosh
31-03-2010, 08:55 PM
What is the properties of R134a refrigerant...could everyone there explain it..:)

Try GOOGLE in future

Physical properties

The ideal refrigerant has good thermodynamic properties, is unreactive chemically, and safe. The desired thermodynamic properties are a boiling point somewhat below the target temperature, a high heat of vaporization, a moderate density in liquid form, a relatively high density in gaseous form, and a high critical temperature. Since boiling point and gas density are affected by pressure, refrigerants may be made more suitable for a particular application by choice of operating pressure. These properties are ideally met by the chlorofluorocarbons.
Corrosion properties are a matter of materials compatibility with the mechanical components: compressor, piping, evaporator, and condenser. Safety considerations include toxicity and flammability. :rolleyes:

ref717
01-04-2010, 08:53 PM
There are numerous search engines here in the Net my friend. Reading is the best answer to some of our querries.

desA
02-04-2010, 02:40 AM
Try CoolPack.

paul thompson
03-04-2010, 12:05 AM
:mad:
In your hand It's a cold clear liquid, then it's a gas -then it's gone..
:rolleyes: SMART ARSE . why not try and answer the geezers question , and actually help someone instead of being soooo clever . is multisync a code for i know everything about refrigeration / ac . so i can take the PI*S out off people that aint so clever and gifted as you .. i think not . :D

paul thompson
03-04-2010, 02:24 PM
here goes r-134a .=tetrafluoroethane.or cf3-ch2f.it has a boiling point of-26.3oC and a freezing point of-101oC.its a non flamable gas.it,s colourless,and its odour is slightly ethereal.:D hope this HELPS and answers your question

Voyager
05-04-2010, 08:03 PM
You can also learn a lot about any refrigerant from Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) like this one :-

http://www.refrigerants.com/msds/r134a.pdf

And Pressure / Temperature (P/T) charts like this :-

http://www.watco.com.mx/HTCPressureTemperatureChart.pdf

constantine
08-04-2010, 10:29 AM
obvious questions always ask for coutious answers.what did you intend to know about R 134a.is it properties of R134 itself as a refrigerant or its good properties in comperison to other refrigerant?

ref717
08-04-2010, 04:22 PM
yeah right!,i'm tryin to help him and not give a spoon.
In fact,i think you should attend GMRC seminars.:p

ref717
08-04-2010, 04:31 PM
yeah right!,i'm tryin to help him and not give a spoon.
In fact,i think you should attend GMRC seminars.:p

"sorry guys,but pls. let us have mutual respect with each other."