PDA

View Full Version : Bock FKX-40 COMPRESSOR

kelvin278
10-03-2010, 10:04 PM
We have been refitting bock fkx40 compressors running on R410A. The compressor we have removed (broken conrod) has a restrictor fitted in the forward discharge orifice prior to the discharge valve. The restrictor is reducing the orifice by approximately 70% across the surface area. Imagine a large 30mmO/D - 10mm I/D repair washer.
Now we can all assume that everybody knows restricting the flow will increase the P/T, why? would you want to do this on a system with a discharge pressure of 19bar at 20 oC ambient air temperature.
The limited feedback i have been able to obtain is that its an antivibration device (muffler).
The pipe run is 45cm before the 4 way valve/ reversing valve. The pipework has 3 bends and the longest run is 15cm the pipework is also clamped so vibration or any resonance would be absorbed by the bends and constant change of direction.

The information below is for a fkx30 and i have already translated the whole document this confirms the P/T increase as later the document lists the new cylinder head torque increase.
THANKS.

Anybody with any ideas or answers.

Dichtungen

!

Ausbau

Umbau des Verdichters FKX30-275 an HK 24
Durchzuführende Arbeiten:
!

Ausbau Sicherheitsventil, Ersatz durch Stopfen

!

Ausbau Pulsationsblende aus der HD Leitung Verdichter

!

Tausch der Ventilplatte mit Schraderventileinsatz in Leitung HD-Schalter
unter Beachtung des nachfolgenden Arbeitsablaufes.

kelvin278
17-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Have now found out it's a anti-vibration baffle