PDA

View Full Version : Beko cda543

pinktoetarantul
08-03-2010, 11:01 PM
I have just recieved the mentioned FF and its has arrived today.

When these reach the correct temperature do they become silent??

Mine has been running for approx 3 hours, making plenty of noise, then suddenly stopped.

If i unplug it and plug it in again the fan and compressor work for about 3 seconds then go off. I thought FF continuously make a noise? Do they not?

It goes completely silent? Is it still working? I don't know??? Pleeeeeaaasssee help.

Toosh
08-03-2010, 11:32 PM
I have just recieved the mentioned FF and its has arrived today.

When these reach the correct temperature do they become silent??

Mine has been running for approx 3 hours, making plenty of noise, then suddenly stopped.

If i unplug it and plug it in again the fan and compressor work for about 3 seconds then go off. I thought FF continuously make a noise? Do they not?

It goes completely silent? Is it still working? I don't know??? Pleeeeeaaasssee help.

When they reach desired temp they switch off. ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO UNPLUG AND PLUG BACK IN right away you can damage the compressor,after unplugging leave for about 5 minutes. The only way it would run all the time if it was an inverter compressor, there are others on this forum that are more qualified to answer that :eek::eek::eek:

Bobby Drake
09-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Hi.

The compressor & fan where applicable will indeed switch off when temperature has reached. If it is a frost free then they will also switch off when defrosting.

baycuclaudyu
09-03-2010, 06:26 PM
I have Beko freezer and when plug compresor work for 3 seconds .About the silent I say is normal because the presure of refrigerant is drop and compresor work slower .So u don t need to worry .

tb637
10-03-2010, 12:37 AM
when you first plug the fridge in compressor will run for a couple of seconds then turn off while the curcuit board goes through the defrost cycle, up to 45 minutes on some makes