PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Compressor

Nana
27-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Hi,any body can help me...please....i just get high pressure on compressor suction but looking not any flow of refrigerant in the sight glass,one day i get this problem i recharges refrigerant coz the low gas

Toosh
27-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Hi,any body can help me...please....i just get high pressure on compressor suction but looking not any flow of refrigerant in the sight glass,one day i get this problem i recharges refrigerant coz the low gas

Hi Nana, That tells us nothing what kind of system, HAVE you had your gauges on and give us some readings and refrigerant type to work with :eek::eek:

Norm

sendhilkmar
28-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Hi,
What are the Suction/ discharge pressures? is it scroll or recip type compressor

samabraham
28-02-2010, 05:27 PM
what is the discharge pressure ,check ur compressor pumping good then u replace filter drier i think then it will be ok

That's too cold
03-03-2010, 05:36 AM
If suction and discharge pressures about the same. Then blown compressor valves.

Lastguest
03-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Shut your suction valve front seat if possible and see what it lulls down to. It should be at least 22-28 inches and then switch off it shoul hold. Ifit rises to zero it is suction reeds if it goes t
higher like discharge etc it is discharge valves alsocheck run current