PDA

View Full Version : Re: Display counter for supermarket

ASR
24-02-2010, 07:25 AM
Hi,

My client has a display counter which has been giving problems for over a week now.

We have re-wired the whole system, replaced the timer and thermostat, haven even replaced the compressor.

It is still not cooling as required.

Any suggestions to rectify the problem?

Regards

multisync
24-02-2010, 02:22 PM
You are soooo far out of your depth we simply cannot even start to tell you what to do. Go out and employ a time served engineer to get you out this ****e you've stumbled into..

monkey spanners
24-02-2010, 02:49 PM
As Multi implied, it could be many things, maybe better to get someone who is more familiar with the equipment than you are to look at it.

Or give a more acurate description of the problem, with information such as temperatures, pressures running currents, air on air off temperatures, what the fridge is chilling, product temperature, refrigerant type, history of the fault and all works carried out to try and fix it....

Brian_UK
24-02-2010, 11:30 PM
Hi,

My client has a display counter which has been giving problems for over a week now.

We have re-wired the whole system, replaced the timer and thermostat, haven even replaced the compressor.

Regards
Doesn't leave a lot else to go wrong does it? But it has.

jpsmith1cm
25-02-2010, 02:57 AM
Hi,

Regards

I have found the new fix-all. If it doesn't work, rewire it!! :D

As others have said. You are out of your league.

scorpiojohn1@bt
25-02-2010, 09:24 PM
turn it off turn it back on and go have a cuppa. sorry thats just me:p

paul thompson
27-02-2010, 12:03 AM
:D
turn it off turn it back on and go have a cuppa. sorry thats just me:p
sounds like one of our old engineers . i like it

MOHAMMED ASHRAF
27-02-2010, 08:18 PM
If you will not see proper problem.you can not possible to treatment also.use one problem solver.

750 Valve
01-03-2010, 11:25 AM
sell them a new cabinet

ice_p
04-03-2010, 07:17 AM
I would suggest you replace all the fans, the evaporator coil, the expansion valve, the defrost heater, the condenser coil, the condenser fan motor and of course all the pipework.

Think thats about it. Yeah that'll fix it. Wont it?

750 Valve
06-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Think thats about it. Yeah that'll fix it. Wont it?

Only because he already rewired it, so yeah, that should just about get it :D