PDA

View Full Version : transport refrigeration exp. valve

Shaukat
03-02-2010, 09:38 AM
hi, friends,
may we use cappalry tube in transport refrigeration? comp - TM16, Evt temp [-4°c]
- Shaukat

abbsnowman
03-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Not sure what your asking here but if you suggesting chaning the txv to something other than what it came with, my answer would be no. There is so many variables on these units that play a roll in cooling and heating. The engineers want it a certain way and I would leave it that way.:)

Shaukat
04-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Not sure what your asking here but if you suggesting chaning the txv to something other than what it came with, my answer would be no. There is so many variables on these units that play a roll in cooling and heating. The engineers want it a certain way and I would leave it that way.:)
thanx, friend. i am goning to design csced system in refrigerating truck, wher out side temp may go up to 52°c, and freezer temp should be [-30°c], 1st refrigeration system will be with R134a, and other will be 404a. i want to make this sysem easy and simple mechnizum.

gravy258
05-02-2010, 11:07 PM
a TM16 off engine drive compressor?

Shaukat
06-02-2010, 03:27 PM
no, both are vehivle eng. drive comp. no need indipendent eng.

TimSaxon
11-02-2010, 02:51 PM
interesting!
so if I am not getting my wires crossed you want to use two tm16 driven off the truck engine, a condenser, a plate heat hechanger or similar and a load evap?

im not sure how cap tube will react to variable speeds of compressor, tevs would be much easier, but if you want cap tube...i dont know never tried.

Shaukat
12-02-2010, 12:38 PM
interesting!
so if I am not getting my wires crossed you want to use two tm16 driven off the truck engine, a condenser, a plate heat hechanger or similar and a load evap?

im not sure how cap tube will react to variable speeds of compressor, tevs would be much easier, but if you want cap tube...i dont know never tried.
1 st heat echang with PHE, 2ne with FCU.