PDA

View Full Version : ITV Ice Machine

Northdude
09-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Wondering if any one has any information on an ITV ice machine, mod: Q150SCAIRE. Had a call out to one today and never worked on one before, used to working on K40s and icematics. Cannot find any wiring diagrams or anything for it, basically customer tells me that it was producing ice but ice wasnt dropping which suggests problem with hot gas etc, so customer was pulling on tilt pan each time to shake the ice off, went along today and found tilt pan halfway down and machine doing nothing, tilt pan motor has 240v in and 240v out but is not moving, on tilt pan there are 3 microswitches (which look like float switches) which i have never seen before, all seem to have power in and out, so was wondering if any one has any wiring diagrams etc for this machine or if anyone can tell me what the microswitches control etc, will be a great help. Checked what looked like a bin stat and ice stat and both have power in and out so wondering if tilt pan operation/microswitches is holding it off, any info will be great, thanks in advance!!

kmac
30-01-2010, 04:55 AM
Try here for manuals etc
icemachines uk