PDA

View Full Version : commercial refrigeration work what level of electrics is preferred ?

coollucian
05-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Good day my cool :cool: colleagues, I humbly say hello (newbie) just need to pick the brains of the experts here. I have worked as an electrical/mechanical technician in industry for about 9 years and my qualifications are from St.Lucia ie. Electrical Technology passes which are equivalent to say level 2 . I have also completed training in Refrigeration and A/C C&G 2079, 78 and 2081.and electrical 17 th edition. I was shakened by this recession and want to bite the bullet and go on my own, can anyone tell me what further electrical and refrigeration qualifications I need to pursue this.

Thanking you in advance
cool lucian.:cool:

cadwaladr
06-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Good day my cool :cool: colleagues, I humbly say hello (newbie) just need to pick the brains of the experts here. I have worked as an electrical/mechanical technician in industry for about 9 years and my qualifications are from St.Lucia ie. Electrical Technology passes which are equivalent to say level 2 . I have also completed training in Refrigeration and A/C C&G 2079, 78 and 2081.and electrical 17 th edition. I was shakened by this recession and want to bite the bullet and go on my own, can anyone tell me what further electrical and refrigeration qualifications I need to pursue this.

Thanking you in advance
cool lucian.:cool:in this climate[recession] big b!!!s is what u need!

supra_84
06-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Id say you need experience now, You have electrical qualifications but more courses wont help in my opinon, get out into the field and experience real time electrical problems within the industry.

forest ou
08-01-2010, 08:44 AM
hurry up buddy, you will get something through your hardwork.

coollucian
09-01-2010, 01:50 AM
I get it, I get it, GET cracking !! lol
thanks guys... just the boost of confidence I needed.
Cheers. and all the best in 2010.:cool: