PDA

View Full Version : Seasons greetings

panikmkanik
20-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Merry Xmas n Good New year to everyone on this site.

A special thankyou to the regulars who keep this site together with their exceptional knowledge n wisdom.

monkey spanners
20-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Happy Christmas :)

And a Happy Non Christmas for those that don't celebrate it :)

May we all have a prosperous new year :D

Jon :)

marc5180
20-12-2009, 05:12 PM
A special thankyou to the regulars who keep this site together with their exceptional knowledge n wisdom.

Here here!!

Merry Christmas everyone.:)

jjthefridge
20-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Hi all,

happy christmas from the j.j. house,

hope all us lucky people on call have quiet days and sleep filled nights,

five more days and back to normality in our belovid supermarkets.:o

Magoo
21-12-2009, 12:29 AM
And a very pleasant Christmas to everyone, temps here climbing, got the BBQ fired up, the beer is cold, lots of bubbly on chill and the family is fine, a good summer all round.

Ho Ho Ho.
Anyone repairing broken chunnel trains now. Thousands of people stranded I beleive. Could put a dampener on Christmas for alot of commuters.

lowcool
21-12-2009, 02:38 AM
had to take a break from the tools for invoicing.
all the best for this festive time,hopefully no call outs with ample refreshments and grazing on the barbie with prawns and scallops,its all i want for xmas
cheers to all

cadwaladr
21-12-2009, 11:45 PM
the channel tunnel,leaves on the line or some other crap excuse oh no it was water on the electrics,but the experts dont know where its come from doh!!!

Magoo
22-12-2009, 02:32 AM
Condensation in the DC traction motors would be the primary problem. OK , everyting nut cracking cold and happy.., sudden warming, water everywhere, zip zi zap no more traction motors.
Freeze the air in the chunnel is the obvoius. To follow the outside ambient. Not rocket science really. Can you imagine 100 Kms of evaps, chilling the air.
No, I will go and spark up the BBQ and watch the mayhem evolve on the news report.