PDA

View Full Version : Maneurop, Copeland, Performer compressors

sefuss
12-12-2009, 01:52 PM
If there is any one out there that has any connection to Maneurop, copeland, performer etc could you please make a recomendation that carrying handles be fitted onto these compressors, im sure it wouldnt cost the earth to do and would certainly make the engineers job alot easier when carrying them
Thanks

monkey spanners
12-12-2009, 03:28 PM
They are tricky things to lift and carry aren't they. There is a carry handle available (forget who makes it) that makes use of the lifting eye these comps have welded to the top, it hooks in, provides a handle in the centre above the comp and has a steadying bar that goes down the side of the comp.
May be worth getting one if you change a lot of compressors.

chillled
12-12-2009, 10:04 PM
For copelands and prestcolds always had some long bolts in my toolbox to fit into the body to act as handles. As for maneurops bear hug and grunt or theres always the special tool.............. the apprentice!!!

colin smith
21-12-2009, 12:02 PM
i am looking for a simple calculator for working out equipment size for cold rooms

sefuss
27-12-2009, 10:24 AM
cheers guys i do use a "make shift tools" id like to use the apprentice but he can just about lift his butty box