PDA

View Full Version : Diagnostic tool for DDC a/c compressors

vtmpnate
04-12-2009, 03:25 AM
Hello everyone. Some car air-conditioners come out with direct-drive clutchless a/c compressors already. I've been offered a Vemo brand (Vierol AG; Germany) handheld tool that allows the technician to manipulate the electronic control device in the compressor, allowing the technician to evaluate the device's operation. I'm seriously considering a purchase but my question is, is anyone use this device and how effective is it? What brand/model are you using and how much did it cost?

climas
04-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Ihave clt1 brand ,but it is not new,ithink that new is about 400e in Europe.That thinks is for customer, you will find trouble without that

vtmpnate
05-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Hi Climas. The CLT1 is precisely the tool I'm being offered. What do you like/dislike about it? How long have you been using it and how much did it cost you?

climas
05-12-2009, 08:53 AM
Iuse tool one year,but Ihave 90%mechanical failure on compressor with direct drive clutch.I didnt pay tool full prices,in any cases it good to have it,because Denso and Sanden you have in many cars.Write to me on my e-mail.