Magoo
25-11-2009, 12:14 AM
Google the site

Brian_UK
25-11-2009, 12:26 AM
http://tinyurl.com/y9tydu9

bill1983
25-11-2009, 10:24 PM
does this get us back to the issue of either providing this kind of info on the site or offering links to manufacturers websites?

Grizzly
25-11-2009, 11:21 PM
does this get us back to the issue of either providing this kind of info on the site or offering links to manufacturers websites?

In one way yes!
Basically as long as either are not attempts to promote a particular manufacturer.
But mealy a means to assist a fellow forum member.
Then personally I believe it to be an acceptable practise?

Promotion is BAD!
Assistance is GOOD!
Grizzly;)

Brian_UK
26-11-2009, 12:26 AM
does this get us back to the issue of either providing this kind of info on the site or offering links to manufacturers websites?:off topic:
We get these little hints about indexing of technical data on the forum.

I don't know about the other moderators but as much as I would appreciate a full database of manuals etc I am only a volunteer on here. To expend time and effort to support a database is not something that I have free time for.

People such as the OP seem quite capable of registering on a forum such as this and to ask others for help, but do not seem to understand how to use an internet search engine, such as Google, to find answers for themselves.

To that end I will spend a little time to try and help, if it is easy then they get a reply. If the search appears to vanish then I stop and pass on.

Also, some of the members from non-European areas or the Americas do not have full and un-censored access to the internet and therefore are unable to search successfully; hence we try for them.

Grizzly
26-11-2009, 06:34 AM
:off topic:
We get these little hints about indexing of technical data on the forum.

I don't know about the other moderators but as much as I would appreciate a full database of manuals etc I am only a volunteer on here. To expend time and effort to support a database is not something that I have free time for.

People such as the OP seem quite capable of registering on a forum such as this and to ask others for help, but do not seem to understand how to use an Internet search engine, such as Google, to find answers for themselves.

To that end I will spend a little time to try and help, if it is easy then they get a reply. If the search appears to vanish then I stop and pass on.

Also, some of the members from non-European areas or the Americas do not have full and un-censored access to the internet and therefore are unable to search successfully; hence we try for them.

As usual, a clear and concise answer Brian.
With a few good points that certainly I had not considered.
Thanks for that.
Grizzly

coolerman
26-11-2009, 01:04 PM
slm grizzly
Bu sitedeki tek türk biz varız herhalde kurban bayramını şimdiden kutlarım
Brian gerçekten ustaca cevaplar veriyor.haklı da Allah razı olsun ondan geçenlerde bir tavsiye aldım kendisinden (benden haberi yok sanırım) arızayı çözdüm.ama çok uğraştım Döküman aramadığım yer kalmadı, meğer küçük bir tavsiye yeterliymiş.İnsanlara balık tutup vermektense balık tutmayı öğretmek lazım

Allaha emanet olun

Yuri B.
26-11-2009, 03:28 PM
slm grizzly
Bu sitedeki tek türk biz varız herhalde kurban bayramını şimdiden kutlarım
Brian gerçekten ustaca cevaplar veriyor.haklı da Allah razı olsun ondan geçenlerde bir tavsiye aldım kendisinden (benden haberi yok sanırım) arızayı çözdüm.ama çok uğraştım Döküman aramadığım yer kalmadı, meğer küçük bir tavsiye yeterliymiş.İnsanlara balık tutup vermektense balık tutmayı öğretmek lazım

Allaha emanet olun

Besides the evident "Allah", "turk", and "slm" - "salom?" I have understood only one word - "yok" meaning "no" in seemingly all turkish languages.

Brian_UK
26-11-2009, 08:51 PM
As usual, a clear and concise answer Brian.
With a few good points that certainly I had not considered.
Thanks for that.
Grizzly
Actually Grizzly I think it would be a great thing but I just can't see it getting off the ground. It's a shame but that's life I guess.

Brian_UK
26-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Well the translation I got back from the web was...

Slm grizzly (turk) single at this housing estate are the we herhalde is giving a sacrifice festival the skilfully answers from the truth I congratulate Brian already.Correct willing Biggest red is from the herself from the me I think that she does not have a message I untied the breakdown.I strove with much I do not look for (Dokuman) she eats enough.Throw at the humans give a fish after holds a fish you become to teach a trust necessary Biggest (http://translation.babylon.com/lib/modalbox/_ajax_content.php)

bill1983
27-11-2009, 09:55 AM
well thats certainly cleared things up
thankyou Brian what would we do without your multilingual talents?

Brian_UK
27-11-2009, 11:44 PM
well thats certainly cleared things up
thankyou Brian what would we do without your multilingual talents?Mind you, I think I'll just order the fried chicken this time :D

paul thompson
28-11-2009, 12:09 AM
besides the evident "allah", "turk", and "slm" - "salom?" i have understood only one word - "yok" meaning "no" in seemingly all turkish languages.
" simples:):):):):):)"