PDA

View Full Version : how to biuld a refridgerated bar top

citytosurf
26-10-2009, 10:51 AM
i went to cold tonight after dinner and i had a great idear for my home bar
i am a pritty young commercial fridgie and i am biulding a home bar and i thought it would be pritty cool to have a refrigerated bar top so it was like icey to keep ya drink from getting hot when when it is siting on the bar and bit like the icey bench to at cold rock what would the cheapest and eastest way of doing this and what size motor would u need to run it my bar is 4.6 meters long

Brian_UK
26-10-2009, 06:47 PM
As a pritty young commercial fridgie you should be able to design this yourself I would have thought.

Also, do you need the whole 4.5m chilled or just a few patches?

monkey spanners
26-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Some of those solid state peltier effect things dotted about would do, or for cheapness how about a block of ice, one of the oldest forms of refrigeration.

frank
26-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Forget the cool bar top....just hang a twin fan commercial evap and chill the whole room down to 5deg.
Saves you sweatin' while suppin' :D

mad fridgie
26-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Please do not embariss the refrigeration trade, the beer should not be in the glass long enough for it to become warm!

Magoo
26-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Dont lean on the bar too long, as could be painful leaving. Going by your spelling ability you must of had a big night out, when you came up with this idea.

lowcool
27-10-2009, 03:21 AM
didnt know it was that warm in mexico.drill holes in your fridge top to hold your drinking vessel.
ahh yes all the above lol
cheers enjoy

cadillackid
28-10-2009, 07:25 PM
in aussie wouldnt you have a big problem keeping a fridged bar top dry??
-Christopher

Pooh
28-10-2009, 08:58 PM
If you get it to cold your glasses will stick to to the bar and drinking beer through a straw is bad news.

Ian
Pooh