PDA

View Full Version : Airedale controller

boulting
15-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Hi,
can anybody tell me where I can get a pdf copy of the airedale Airetronix controller, I need one as I have a fault on the controller saying "water bottle full" I've reset it once but the fault has re appeared.
The unit is a DF41XD-AT I've tried Airedale but no joy as yet.
any help mech appreciated.
Chris

Pingo
15-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi Chris

First thing is the water bottle(cylinder) full ?

If it is, check the power to the cylinder
If not, possible crud around the high level probe.

if my memory is correct, the level of the water goes to the high level probe if the elements are not heating and boiling the water.
After reset there is a time delay for the heating elements to boil the water away from the high level probe.

Bob

boulting
15-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Cheers Bob,
I'll take another look on Thursday. Could still do with a manual for the controller.
Chris

Fixaman
15-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Hi Chris,
Check three phase supply MCB to the bottle as if this is off it just fills to the top level, you can drain the bottle either in Maintenance on the controller or take a 502 wire to i think either 551 or 550 anyway one fills it the other drains it, check the hours run on the bottle it may need a new one, to be honest there is little info in the manual as regards humidity operation, but as i work for them if you need any further info just let me know.

boulting
16-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Cheers Fixaman I'll let you know how I get on

paulc1978
19-09-2009, 10:42 PM
do a full drain down via maintenance menu and call for humidity, observe the leval in hum bottle and check amps on each phase, leval should be approx 3/4 max full if the leval exceeds this and fills the whole bottle u need to check that the fill valve is not stuck in the open position when the fill solenoid is de-energised. If solenoid is ok then change the hum bottle if same problem is occuring then the potentiometer pcb could be suspect as it determines the bottles state via water sensors within the hum cyl
hope this helps
regards paul

boulting
22-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Cheers for you help guy's, I'm going to fit a new bottle as I found out that the water is very poor in this area and this problem has happened before elsewhere on site.

Cheers

sedgy
22-09-2009, 02:23 PM
it may help if you put a pinch of salt in the pot to get things going otherwise it can take hrs to get the water hot.

paddyaircon
27-09-2009, 08:53 PM
can i have chips with my salty pot sedgy?