PDA

View Full Version : Desperate need of new air cooled condenser

peteaddis
09-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi all.

I ordered a new condenser 4 weeks ago from Searle, I promised the customer on ots delivery and have chased them up every other day. Guess what......they're due friday and today they have told me i need to wait another week.

This is not good enough as the store is being loaded as we speak and the store needs to be running by saturday at the latest.

My own stupid fault for trusting them!!

So does anyone know of anywhere in the uk that has a condenser of 70kw available on the shelf for delivery to us. (Hereford area)

fowlie
09-09-2009, 09:34 PM
try friga bohn or coolers and condensors but wouldnt know if they would have them on the shelf

coolhibby1875
09-09-2009, 09:35 PM
try arctic circle who are based in hereford also they helped me out last year with a searle condenser they had lying around. or maybe you work for arctic circle?

craigpcg
13-09-2009, 10:08 PM
i had the same problem with climate centre a few months ago, eventually had too wait 4 weeks

Customer wasnt to impressed :D

peteaddis
15-09-2009, 12:14 AM
try friga bohn or coolers and condensors but wouldnt know if they would have them on the shelf
No1 got anything on the shelf. fingers crossed coming tomorrow. otherwise i in fo a bo**ocking!!

peteaddis
15-09-2009, 12:16 AM
try arctic circle who are based in hereford also they helped me out last year with a searle condenser they had lying around. or maybe you work for arctic circle?
i know sum1 who works their, contacted them but no good, fingers crossed will have this one fromsearle. otherwise i gonna have an interesting day!! mainly recieving a slight telling off!!

peteaddis
15-09-2009, 12:17 AM
i had the same problem with climate centre a few months ago, eventually had too wait 4 weeks

Customer wasnt to impressed :D
they told me 3 weeks, 4 weeks ago. hopefully with us tomorrow otherwise a bigger telling off than the one i had last week!!