PDA

View Full Version : Thermoking PCM moniter

bigdan
09-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Am I thinking correctly?

The phase moniter with pick one or the other motor contactor to energize when the shore power is plugged in????

Does it also confirm that there is voltage present and shut down the diesel and start the electric motor????

I can't find any other component that will sense voltage when the shore power is plugged in.

TK is telling me there is a 3 week lead time on these parts. They must be selling alot of them.

abbsnowman
09-09-2009, 05:05 AM
Got a price yet? hehehehehe
Do you have a book for this? I can help you with that if required ya abnoxious bugger. lol

What makes you so sure that's the problem??
Look at the relay board. I probably have one of those? Hmmmm......

bigdan
09-09-2009, 11:54 AM
:D You should see the way my new boss looks at me. He can't tell when I'm kidding around or trying to insult him. He'd fire me if he could get someone else I think.:D

8E powers the diesel/electric relay. ( need to check )

PSM wire 8A goes to the thermoguard controller which I'm guessing powers the PSM.

62A and 62B power the motor contactors .

Thank you Mr. Snowman for supplying me with what I need.

abbsnowman
09-09-2009, 04:28 PM
No worries buddy!

absolute-zero
02-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Am I thinking correctly?

The phase moniter with pick one or the other motor contactor to energize when the shore power is plugged in????

Does it also confirm that there is voltage present and shut down the diesel and start the electric motor????

I can't find any other component that will sense voltage when the shore power is plugged in.

TK is telling me there is a 3 week lead time on these parts. They must be selling alot of them.

Seems I posted a thread in this forum over a year ago in regards to explaining phase selector module and diagnosing for TK Smart Reefers. I found it http://www.refrigeration-engineer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10836

Some SR will support auto switching from diesel when volatge is present or switch back to diesel when phase voltage is not present. You will need to enable these programmable features in Super guarded access.

I hope this helps