PDA

View Full Version : York (YK FK FL P9-CZFS CENTIFUGAL CHILLER)

ahs
01-09-2009, 12:19 PM
(YK FK FL P9-CZFS CENTIFUGAL CHILLER)

We have faced problem with the chiller for 1 month or more

The problem : The display of the chiller goes off which make the chiller goes down

We did a lot of trouble shooting

1. We changed the control board (work for some days then the problem came again)

2. We disconnect all I/O’s and run the display without I/O’s (display run for two days then went off again)

3. We replaced the power supply (we turn on the display only for two days it run ok then we run the chiller it had run for 3 days then same problem came again)

Can anybody help in solving this problem?

icecube51
01-09-2009, 12:51 PM
is the power supply constant and not fluctuating..?? when you come back to the plant,is the power gone,and the display empty, ore is the display in fault/error modus?

Ice

icecube51
01-09-2009, 12:57 PM
i think you have to check the power panel. maybe there is a fault whit the transfo. you get 400V(3+1) for the main power,and than there gose 220V(L+N) for the commands.if the trafo gets warm and let say= 280V to the command module........dont have to guess what happens. but it will be only strong enough to blow the module and not the other parts.so there is possible no burning smell.
Ice
Ice

ahs
02-09-2009, 07:06 AM
the power of the display did not go completely.
the display restart then when it reach to point (“initializing the application” it restart again and so on) and because of that we could not start the chiller.

icecube51
03-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Did you checkt the power on the display??
to high....to low... and if you open the display, are there no burn marks???

i think the eprom is flasht....if it is not blown up.

Ice

pisso81
03-09-2009, 07:13 PM
check the power supply 110v if is ok
check the inveter for display may the volt come correct from the microboard but the inveter fauiler

goshen
03-09-2009, 08:57 PM
hi i tend to agree with ice on this sounds like a eprom problem check rtc chip .
is this a millennium controller?
if so replace display!!!! as u allready changed all else.

RAVISEKAR
11-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Hi,to all check your micro board input voltage from power supply board to j1 (i think)and wire number 301 that voltage must be constant if not re boot will happen try to change the wire harness 12 inch length and solder the pins and try it will solve the probem if not change micro board in to programme card type with lateste version of 307 best of luck

setrite
11-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Hi,

The Microboard will reboot everytime 5VDC that is supplied by Power supply board drop to 4.7 VDC. There is a regulator inside the Power supply board that controls this voltage. Adjust that so that it maintains 5.2VDC while chiller is OFF.